“Dress sharply and they’ll remember the outfit; dress impeccably and they’ll remember the woman,” said Coco Chanel. If you can figure out a way to look elegant, then the chances are that you are already looking like a princess!
Women have the knack to glamorize any backdrop. Just the right blend of attire and accessories and you are all set to rule the world. Here are some useful tips on looking affluent and glamorous without burning a hole in your pocket. The place to begin is to look for high quality replica purses of popular designer brands from reliable sources like FactoryWholesaleHandbags.com and flaunt your style with panache.
Tips to Dress like a Millionaire without Spending like One
Spending a bomb on designer labels doesn’t guarantee an elegant appeal. It is the confidence, detailed grooming and polished mannerisms that will certainly do the trick. So, go for quality classics with tasteful accessories. Pay attention to the fit and the fabric. While silk, chiffon, cashmere and cotton might be a big yes, polyester is a strict no-no. Flashy is trashy, memorize that mantra.
Here’s a look at the basic essentials for classy dressing:
- A well-tailored crisp white oxford shirt.
- A black cashmere twin set can be appropriate for most occasions and lasts long.
- A well tailored formal suit. Make sure the blazer has the curves to accentuate your figure. Go for solid shades like grey, tan, navy, browns or blacks to add length to your figure. Avoid bling.
- Black mid length trench coat. The black coat has an eternal charm, plus no one notices the brand if it is well-fitted.
- Check out handbags from the best luxurious labels. Pick the design and the size that suits your personality and wardrobe. Now get a cheap replica big purse of your favorite label when the fake designer purse is for sale. Make sure the color or the fabric of your knockoff purse goes well with your shoes and belts.
- Don’t ever go for blingy or studded watches, since chances are that the quality of stones or embellishments will ruin your overall appearance. Stick to the timeless basics with a leather strap and a simple dial.
- Invest in good quality leather pumps & to-the-knee boots. Always keep them gleaming. If you are planning to buy low-priced pumps, opt for faux suede rather than faux leather or patent leather. Opt for peep-toed or fully covered shoes to avoid running the risk of revealing your undone nails or cracked feet.
“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little – if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”
~ Coco Chanel