a.k.a Guest Bloggers
If you have an article that is of interest to women, then we want to hear about it.
Due to the fact that many linking building companies or SEO folks are using guest posting as a means to obtain the link, we are not accepting guest posts at the moment.
If you are a genuine advertiser, we do accept sponsored articles at the rate of USD20 per article.
A Few Reasons To Guest Blog For Us
* Establish your reputation as an expert in your field.
* Get free exposure for your website or blog.
* Be a part of our growing community.
* Share your experiences with other women.
Your article can include up to a 75-word resource/byline box, which can also include up to 3 website links. If you currently have websites this is where you should let our readers know about it.
(Other topics will also be considered)
* Beauty & Style
* Financial, Career and Money
* Health, Wellness, Exercise
* Organization, Saving Time Tips, Household tips, etc.
Content We Accept
* New and Unique Content: The content you submit must be original by you. We will be checking articles that are submitted for possible inclusion through Copyscape.
If your guest post is accepted, you grant a license for Mommies Magazine to be the exclusive publisher. You may however republish extracts, for example, on your own blog, but the guest post in its entirety should not appear elsewhere.
* Beneficial Content: Posts should be informational and offers our readers some sort of benefit.
* Link Love: Linking to other sites is welcomed, if appropriate.
Content We Do Not Accept
* Poorly Written: No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but we do appreciate authors doing a little proofreading before making their posts.
* Profanity: Mommies Magazine wants to remain “family friendly”, so the use of profanity isn’t allowed.
* Duplicate content: We are looking for completely unique articles to include on our site.
* You are allowed to use affiliate codes or referral links in your posts, but you must limit these links to 3 per post.
* If the are including images in your guest post and they are being used under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
* You can link to your own website and/or blog, if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics that only justify a link to your website that encourage visitors to visit your site. We include a link to your site within your posts and author profile page, so you already get exposure from this.
* Articles must not be a press release, ad or any other promotional material. Self promotion will not be accepted.
* These terms and conditions may be changed or edited at any time.
* We reserve the right to decline publication of any post, article, comment that is deemed inappropriate.
* We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons including modifying grammar, spelling and style. Please note: It is your responsibility to proofread your articles prior to submitting them to us.
How Do I Get Started?
Visit our Guest Post Submission page.